Address: Rruga “Asim Vokshi” prane Institutit “Harry Fultz” Tirana-Albania
- NIPE was established based on the Decision of the Council of Ministers No.56 on the 03.02. 2010-05-13 for the Establishment of the National Inspectorate of Pre-university Education.
- NIPE is a specified institution that carries out inspections, monitoring, evaluating, counselling of the quality of the pre- university education and the functions of its managerial structures (schoolS, Regional Directorates of Education, Educational Offices)
1-The main functions of NIPE are:
- It carries out inspections, monitors, evaluates, gives advice and comes to conclusions concerning the development of the didactic-educatoinal process and its management.
- It verifies the compatibility of the activity of educational institutions in compliance with the existing legislation, the instructions of the minister of education and science for the regional directorates of education , educational offices and the eduactioanal institutios as well.
- It monitors the problems raised at schools regarding the textbooks.
- It monitors the implementation of the normative provisions of the school, the ethical code of the teacher, the job achieved by the school board and its democratic actors.
- It inspects the implementation of the regulation in the state mature and the 9 year final exams.
2-NIPE consists of:
- The directorate of the inspection of impelemented curriculum and quality.
- The directorate of the inspection of institutional and legislative supervision.
- The sector of the services
3-Rule of NIPE defines:
- Evaluates the quality of the service of educational institutions (the evaluating function)
- Controls the compatibility of educational activities of the institutions in compliance with the legislation.(monitoring function)
- Provides advice in order to improve the quality of the service in the educational institutions.( the counselling function)
- Informs reports on its findings.(the informative , reporting function)
4-The kinds of inspection:
Oriented (9-year school final exams, state mature exams, textbooks,didactic tools, different problems met during the process)
- Thematic (focused on particular and specified problems and needs in order to achieve further improvments. Applied more often.
- Full inspection.(focused on the whole functioning of an educational institution) applied rarely
- The reports of inspection based on specified problems and cases.
- The informing papers
- The annual report of NIPE
Popularity: 8% [?]